I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

My Blogs

I've been wanting to update some of our blogs for a while, but it's hard to take the time when you have clients waiting. My daughter's blog got a cute new design~I also gave our (impending) vacation blog a fun look with an animated header~
My personal blog is in need of a new look, but you know how moms are...they always put themselves last!!

1 compliments:

Gin E said...

So true, we moms always think about ourselves only after we've done with everything else...lol!

Love the animated header!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers