I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

IMAGINE x 2

I've not work much this week as I've been busy planning our summer vacation. I did get 3 makeovers done for Kristi. She was referred to me by Kimberly, who will get two $5 referral coupons.

The first blog was the IMAGINE Home Life blog. I gave it a new beautiful ethnic look.The other blog is the IMAGINE the Journey blog. Since this will be managed by her hubby, I went with a very masculine theme with an ancient map and a compass. I made the background behind the posts & sidebar transparent so the map background shows.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers