I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

No Internet

Yesterday I have very SLOW internet access...both at home and at the library. Not sure what the library's problem was, but DH discovered that our router was dying. I bought a new one this morning and he just came home for lunch install.

So what did I do with no internet access? I redesigned my Diana Rambles blog. I use the same template each time so I just needed to change the design. I did all the designing offline and then just installed. I think it came out pretty good for not testing it out first!! The design is similar to our vacation blog. I had wanted to do something springy and then change it again before our trip...but I just went for the vacation look now. I am sure I'll be REALLY sick of it by August. Like the spinning tires on the RV?

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers