Other Services from Custom Blog Designs

You don't need a complete makeover? Custom Blog Designs offers many a la carte services including blog buttons, headers/banners, Twitter backgrounds, template adjustments, Etsy graphics, and other custom graphics. Pricing is shown below. Please contact me when you want to order a custom service. We will email back and forth to figure out figure out the details fo your service and to calculate your total. Most of these services are completed within 2 days of payment.

Click the graphic below to contact me to request a service.

If that link doesn't work you can email me at
freestylemama at dianarambles dot com
or leave a voice mail

You enter your info and the widget will call your
phone connecting you to my voice mail.
I will return your message via email, so make sure you
carefully spell out your email address.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!


I am now accepting new clients!
 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Loading...