I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

1st Friday Freebie: Brag Block Template Set

This month's First Friday Freebie is my Brag Block Template Set. This set includes four4"x6" @ 300dpi PSD files. This freebie will be available until the July First Friday Freebie is put up. Click on the big preview below to download.
Search & Win

5 compliments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Jun 03:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

JillSF said...

Great templates - I love brag book size and need to make one in the next couple of weeks for a birthday gift. I thank you for making and posting your gift.
When 4-shared counts down for your link I get the error message: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

I will come back and check in case it is a glich you are able to fix.

JillSF said...

Thank you - whatever happened yesterday with the 4shared download, it worked fine today. Many thanks for sharing such great templates.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers