I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

I got my moJO back!

I haven't posted in several days, but I have been keeping very busy. As you can see my design queue is getting longer. The current wait time to begin a new blog design is running about 7-9 days. I hate to make clients wait, but it's well worth it. Just ask Jo!

Jo won a blog makeover from me 13 months ago. She's enjoyed her design and even had me upgrade the design to 3 columns in March. She wanted to lighten up her blog and change to a different layout, so she came back for a redesign. This time she proposed a barter...which I am always willing to consider. In exchange for her fabulous new blog, she will be giving me a BIG discount on my son's senior portraits. In fact, my son will be getting his portraits done this spring and he will be a class rep for class of 2011 for her photography biz.
Check out Jo's blog~ Life's Perfect Pictures
Before

After

1 compliments:

Jo said...

OK, I cannot quit looking at my blog now!! I LOVE it!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers