I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

2+1=3

Jo contacted to alter her blog design (which I did a few months ago) from 2 columns to 3. I was seamlessly able to get it done. I'm quite proud of myself that I got it correct the first try! w00t!

Before

After

9 compliments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Love it! I'm so looking to find what I need and if I can sneak a little monkey ... LOL

Natalija said...

I have 3 columns, too, and I must say that it's much more comfortable. Good job, Diana :)

One Creative Queen said...

Mmm I love what you did! That is exactly what I want - a 3 column. You do excellent work, that's for sure!

Every time I see one of your new designs, I think "yep - I want that one" - but then the next is even better. You just amaze me!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers