I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

From So-So to WOW!

Terri contacted me and asked if I could makeover her blog in a hurry. She had it recently redone by another blog designer and was not happy with the results. She picked one of my favorite kits for me to use.
Her design when from this~To this~

6 compliments:

A Trivita Mom said...

Thank you Diana you are a true blog artist and I do appreciate that you finished so quickly because of a campaign we have going on.

IF you want your blog to be a work of art definitely go with Diana!

One Creative Queen said...

Seriously - is there anything you can't do??

Love the upgrade - awesome work! You have the most amazing portfolio!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers