I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Seasonal Changes

Robin is one of my regular clients. We have a nice agreement worked out where I do blog design and graphics for her and she sews for my daughter. One of the things she is having me do is change her blog appearance with each season/time of the year. Last month she had a patriotic design and now it's back to school!

You can get to Robin's sewing site and sew what she has to offer by clicking the button below.
Red Thread Stitches

Robin also has an auction site that is raising funds for the charity China Little Flower. I donated a blog makeover package and the bidding is only at $20 right now!
Auction for China Little Flower

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers