I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Charity Blog

I support several charities that benefit orphans from China. My support is both financial and my time. I just got done creating this fundraising blog for Marjorie who is adopting a very special little boy from China.
$500 Raffle

1 compliments:

mee-shell said...

good day! i'm here not to comment but to ask for some help. i am appealing to you, please read my blog, please help me spread my A Daughter's appeal. thank you.

please do visit also http://www.nikoganda.blogspot.com for the $3 FOR BABY DANIEL project for my friend

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers