I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Two Winners

Congratulations to Twincere (Tanya) for winning my Win This Blog Makeover for You or a Friend Giveaway. She provided me with a photo and the title she wanted and I was able to get the design adjusted and installed right away. Go over to Tanya's Multiple Blessings blog and let her know how great her blog looks.

Here is Tanya's before~And now after~Our 2nd winner is this week's Visitor of the Week. Since Tanya's winning entry for the giveaway above was her joining the CBD Fan Club at Facebook, I decided to pick a VOTW from the blog makeover giveaway who joined the CBD Fan Club also. Congratulations to Gena! Gena gets her choice of a custom blog button, signature, digital scrapbook page, or $5 coupon to CBD.

**Update: Here is Gena's new button.**
Serene Moments

7 compliments:

Twincere said...

OMG,I have a beautiful blog thanks to Diana! Excellant work, very professional in EVERY way, excellant communication. I am telling everyone---because I am so happy with the results, and so happy that I won! (I would have bought a blog makeover from Diana anyway because I was in desperate need of one, and she is the only one to trust--very talented) Truth is...I've been wanting to get a blog makeover forever, and I just hadn't come across anyone/anything that struck my fancy. I really love Diana's work!I am totally beyond excited!
I HIGHLY encourage anyone looking into a blog makeover/button/customization to discuss it with Diana, she's got game!! :)

Teresha and Damon said...

Nice! Congrats Tanya. I can't wait to get my Diana-designed blog this summer.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Yeah we're all going to be so beautiful when Diana is done with us :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers