I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

It's Twins!!

I have been wanting to do a multiples blog for a long time and I finally got my wish. Even more importantly Yvonne & Edwin got their wish and were just referred adorable twin girls from China. I designed their blog last fall and just got to update their header with their new daughters. They are just too cute!!

3 compliments:

Shane & Irma said...

this is so nice, i did dnot think that you can have twins when you do the adoption. congrats to them..
and a very nice header diana.
have a great day.

Marjorie & Maureen said...

I would love to have a blog designed for my triplets--I've been wanting to do this but sometimes there just isn't enough time to do all we have to do.

Will contact you soon.

Maureen

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers