I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Another Pretty Blog

Sindy is a repeat customer that just had me design her new blog. She picked Traci Reed's East Meets West Kit (and paid the extra $15 for the licensing fee for the kit) and now has this fab look on her Double Blessing blog!

5 compliments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh girlie always such an amazing job :).

Hope all is well haven't seen you in a while :)

Dee said...

You have been selected by THE MOM'S JOURNEY to recieve the LOVELY BLOG AWARD.

Come by my blog to recieve your award ...& don't forget to share it with your favorite bloggers!

Safe hugz,
Dee
A Mom's Journey

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers