I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Price Increase Coming

I have been reluctant to do this, but I am raising the prices of my blog makeover package by $5 in 2 weeks on May 1. There are a few reasons for this.
1~ Several people know how much time I put into a makeover and that I often work for less than minimum wage. I should probably increase the fee more, but I want to make sure what I do is affordable to the average blogger.
2~ The prices of digital kits have gone up a little and I've been absorbing the cost. This small increase will help me to cover those fees. I am increasing the digital kit allowance to $7, which should cover most kits. Many blog designers have you pay extra for the kit you pick out, but I build that into my makeover package price.

If you contact me for a makeover by the end of April, I will honor the current prices even though the makeover won't be done until May. I do not require a deposit for my work. My wait list is running 3+ weeks right now.

The cost of the rest of my services is remaining the same. Most of these other services are done within a few days of payment.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers