I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Latest Designs

I've been busy! I just finished 2 blogs today for customers in different countries.

In honor of her 2nd anniversary of her LID to adopt from China, Dimari (Puerto Rico) had me give her blog a fun new look. She gave me the title & said pink she and I ran with the design.Peta lives Down Under and had me give her blog a fresh new look! She picked such a cute kit that was a lot of fun to design with.I also forgot to post a blog I did recently for Liz at Sweet Digi Scraps. She actually helped with the header. We did this as a trade of some of her digital kits for the blog design. She has some cute kits and they are available blog design.Other work this week includes a few blog buttons, adding a 2nd sidebar to a blog, widening a sidebar, and a custom signature.
MomtrendsNYCFlowerz In Her Hair

5 compliments:

Peta-maree said...

Thank you for a wonderful design and it has been a pleasure working with you. I will be back for another one at sometime down the track

Abby said...

Wowie, somebody's been a busy lady! They're all fantastic, I particularly like the summery one with the watermelon. Yum! :)

Hugs,
Abby

Natalija said...

Wow, wonderful job, Diana!!! I agree with Abby, the one with watermelon is fantastic :)

Nightowl Mama said...

look at my cute button. I still have to post that on my blog. I should of had you put Nightowlmama on there instead. OH well. and I wound up changing my background colors too. I so indecisive sometimes

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers