I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Announcing the CBD Refer-a-Friend Program

Wanna earn a $5 off coupon for services from Custom Blog Designs? Just refer a friend!!

Beginning immediately, I will offer a $5 off coupon for each friend you refer to Custom Blog Designs for a makeover. You can use this coupon for any service from Custom Blog Designs. Refer 2 friends and get 2 $5 off coupons. Refer 3 friends and get 3 coupons and so forth. There is no limit to how many friends you refer. Coupons don't expire and can be combined toward any services offered by Custom Blog Designs. Coupons will be issued to the referrer once a blog makeover has been ordered and paid for. Coupons may be given to a friend or family member! You cannot refer yourself, but I do give a discount or provide extras for free if you are getting an additional blog makeover from me.

So if you see someone post on their blog that they are looking for a good blog designer, send them my way. Have a friend or relative considering a new look? Send them to CBD! Already had your blog madeover by CBD? Earn coupons for other services or a new look down in the future. You can even post about the Refer-a-Friend program on your blog, just include something like tell CBD that Kim sent you! How easy would that be to earn coupons? When I send out a questionnaire about a blog design, I always ask where they heard about CBD!

Please contact me if you have any questions about this program OR post questions in the comment section of this post!

9 compliments:

Abby said...

What a fantastic idea, Diana!! I hope this brings in a ton more customers for you!!
Hugs,
Abby

Nightowl Mama said...

Very Nice. You do wonderful work. And what better way to refer someone new by having a new blog button to show off made especially by you. Thanks again

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

Great idea.. and make sure to tell them "KIM SENT YOU".....LOL..
Have a great week..

One Creative Queen said...

Woot! This is a great idea...I need about 300 people to sign up under my name, just to help with what I have in mind. lol xx

*Just Jen* said...

Great idea! I'll recruit people!

P.S. Award over at my blog!

Micki said...

This is a great idea and I will definitely refer anyone to you whom wants to redo their blog.
Micki

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers