I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

VOTW

Good Morning! I hope you all had a nice weekend. We had a good time celebrating Easter with friends & family. I did work a little bit this weekend on Kim's upcoming makeover, but it's back to regular work today! Keep your eye out for 2 announcement this week!

I want to congratulate Nightowl Mama for being this week's VOTW. She left a few nice comments this week and I wanted to reward her. She gets her choice of a custom blog button, signature, or digital scrapbook page.

1 compliments:

Nightowl Mama said...

WOW o Wow! I can't thank u enough. I actually am so very surprised. Blog Button would be wonderful.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers