I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Recent Creations

Little Miss's Blankets and Stuff has a new look. Cora was the 2nd chance winner of the custom blog makeover giveaway for my birthday bash last month. If you are looking for some adorable handmade clothes for a little girl or a blanket, you need to check her site out!I did take personal time off for my daughter's surgery, but I also completed an overdue wedding gift for some family friends of ours. While this was a personal gift, I do offer custom digital scrapbooking for hire.

4 compliments:

Cora said...

love my new blog, Thank you Thank you!
The album looks awesome, what a wonderful gift.

Mendy said...

Awesome job! I LOVE LOVE Cora's dresses! Gotta have some....

Sofia Striffler said...

Coming over from UBP 2009 to say hi. thanks for stopping by. Your designs are great.!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers