I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Getting Back to Work!

After taking about a week off to focus on my daughter during surgery, it's time to get back to work. I plan on responding to emails, rebuilding my design queue, and working on Angie's blog tomorrow.

VOTW will resume next Monday...which means I am keeping my eye out now for someone to pick as a winner!

2 compliments:

One Creative Queen said...

I, for one, am SO glad you're back! It's been odd not having you around as much. I hope she's feeling better - and that you aren't totally exhausted. xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers