I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

New Price Structure

Since I get a variety of request for blog packages, I have come up with a new price structure. My prices are the same, I've just added 2 options! I've also added the blog button service to the premium package...so that's actually a savings! I've also added some new options like numbering comments and putting a graphic/icon next to comments.

The makeover packages are~
Basic Blog Makeover $45
Standard Blog Makeover $55
Premium Blog Makeover $65
Extreme Blog Makeover $75
click here for details of each package and examples

4 compliments:

Rev. K.T. said...

You are priced reasonably. Now, I'll just start saving my pennies and dreaming about what I want . . .

Shane & Irma said...

Yeah! same here I would like to know what I am missng to added to my blogs..
Have a great day!

Mandie said...

Your work is gorgeous!

Mandie
http://LifeinthCraftLanewithMandie.blogspot.com

One Creative Queen said...

Great idea! I still think you could easily charge 5 times as much...everything you create is just SO cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers