I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

VOTW time!

It's time to award another visitor of the week. I have picked One Creative Queen. She did a super job of commenting this past week. She wins a custom blog signature (which I know she's been wanting!) Thanks Katherine!!

5 compliments:

One Creative Queen said...

Oh MAN! I couldn't be more excited if I won Lotto! lol Ok, maybe a little - but that would just be because I could support you single-handedly, and have you create all the amazing templates you make, just for me. ;)

You rock - THANK YOU!!!

xo,
Katherine

Rev. K.T. said...

You have such a fun blogsite, Diana! Every time I come back I feel like I get into it more!

Micki said...

Congratulations and what a wonderful way to show your appreciation!
Micki

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers