I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

VOTW

Congratulations to this week's VOTW is Rev K.T. She's been a faithful follower (on FB too!) She wins her choice of a blog button, siggy, or custom scrap page. Congrats Katie!! (BTW~ Katie & I met IRL exactly 10 years ago...this month I think. We met online at the Conceiving Community. We've reconnected on FB.) Katie is starting a web design business. I'll link her up here once she gets off the ground.

BTW~ There will be no VOTW next week as I will be in the hospital all weekend. My daughter is having surgery.

6 compliments:

Shane & Irma said...

Congrats Katie!!!

I hope all goes well with your daughter Diana, my prayers go out to you and your familia..
Keep us posted on how all is going..
Have a great week my friend.

Rev. K.T. said...

yipee!!! I won!

I can't believe it's been 10 years since we met IRL. I can't believe I have a 10 year old! My prayers are with you and your daughter as she has surgery.

One Creative Queen said...

Congratulations, Katie! Diana did wonders on my siggy - stop by and see it if you have a chance. :)

I hope your daughter's surgery goes well, Diana - I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how things go.

so,
Katherine

B Boys Mom said...

Congrats to the winner!

I hope everything turns out fine for your daughter. You will be in my prayers this weekend.

Margot said...

Hi, I love Gina's new blog design. I do my own but would love to get prices for a few things I haven't been able to do myself. I'm on a borrowed computer which automatically links to the owners email when I click on your contact link. Since I don't know their password I'm not able to email you. If you'd contact me via my blog http://www.shelterednotshattered.blogspot.com I'd really appreciate it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers