I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Today's Winners: Updated

First off, I am sure you are anxious to know who won the blog makeover. Here are all the entries.
Update: The winner of the makeover package had to be redrawn. Congratulations to Cora for winning the blog makeover!!

Other winners of the day include~
Puzzle Game winners- Elsina & Kristin
Chat winners- Elsina, Anj
Quiz winner- Kristin

Runners up on the blog games get a one time use 15% off coupon to Custom Blog Designs which is good through April 30, 2009. (Natalija, Tamra, Abby, Mendy, Kari, & Alexis)

All chat participants get a one time use 10% off coupon to Custom Blog Designs which is good through April 30, 2009. (Tamra, Mendy, Kristin, Natalija, Anj, shydub, Elsina, ~Jamie, Alexis, Abby, Harriet, Joanna, & Sue)

These coupons may not be combined. Just contact me to remind me of your discount and I'll apply it before purchase.

Thanks to everyone for participating this week. It was a great time and I really appreciate the comments and support. I was telling the chat participants that I was excited to make it this far with Custom Blog Designs. I always seem to come up with different business ideas. Some of them I actually act on, but then they (I) fizzle out after a while. CBD is going strong and will keep on trucking! Thanks to all of you!!

11 compliments:

Abby said...

Yay! Congrats everyone!! Although...it IS Diana's birthday...shouldn't we be giving HER presents?? LOL

Diana--I'm emailing you now about my new blog update! I can't wait to have a CBD blog!!!!!

Hugs
Abby

shydub said...

Congratulations to the winner and congrats to you too Diana,for a job well done, your birthday party was a success, I had fun with the chat and learn a lot from your daily tips. thanks for the 10% discount.

Mendy said...

congratulations to the winners! It was a fun time. Diana, you throw a great birthday party!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Teresa Jane is a lucky lady! Congrats!! And yeah to the other winners (and that would include me, yippee!!)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Congrats Girls, it was super fun this morning! Now to see if I can sneek some money to get a bloggy makeover ... LOL

Teresa Jane said...

Thanks so much Diana for the fab birthday bash! I'm excited about getting my blog makeover! This was super fun! Wishing you much continued success!!!! - Teresa Jane

Anj said...

Thanks for the discount -- I'll be shopping soon. I had fun with the chat!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers