I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

New Designs

Even though it looked like I partied all last week, I did do some work.

Heather (the gamer's wife) had me make this fun & whimsical design based on a tshirt her husband got for their wedding. (shown below)

My daughter's blog also got a new look~I also did a new blinkie & signature for Irma.

6 compliments:

One Creative Queen said...

These are all SO cute - I especially like The Gamer's Wife - that shirt is way too funny - and you, as always, did a fabulous job incorporating it!

I really need to get with you...did you ever get my email about the signature? I didn't know if you never got it - or if you're just too overwhelmed, being blog designer extraordinaire and all. ;)

Let me know when you have a sec - and again, FANTASTIC job woman!

so,
Katherine

Shane & Irma said...

Diana,
Thank you for what you have done.
i love my blinkie and the signature for my blog.
Have a great day lady.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers