I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Scrap meets Stock

I've had several request for makeovers using illustrations lately. I've been reluctant to go with stock images, but I've relented and am incorporating them with my digital scrapbook style. I just finished this design for Jodi over at Bargain Central. I like how it turned out.

2 compliments:

I am Harriet said...

I saw this.
It looks great!
Nice job D!

ps. my word verification is
"fourthear". Who writes this stuff???

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers