I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Graphics

I've kept busy in the past day or so with a variety of graphic orders.

Annie got a blog button for her new blogradio show.
Discovering Nature's Spirit

Meka's Candles & Scents has a new blinking button.
Meka Candles & Scents

Stefanie got a biz card to match her recent blog makeover.

Joanna ordered a custom forum signature graphic.
Anj won a blog button from the birthday party last Saturday and used her 10% off coupon for a post divider and a custom scrap page.


2 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers