I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Birthday Party Schedule

Make sure you join us for Custom Blog Design's Virtual Birthday Party this Saturday, 10am-noon, Central Standard Time. All participants get an extra entry into the blog giveaway, which will be drawn at 5pm CST. The party will include games, prizes, discount coupons, and FUN! Fat-free, calorie-free cake for ALL!

Here is the party schedule.

10am- Makeover game posted- 2 winners, each get a custom digital brag book (using winner's photos)

10:30am-noon Chat window will be posted here on the blog, chat will feature Q&A with Diana and some fun games with prizes

11:15am- Blog quiz game posted- 1 winner gets choice of 4 headers that I have created that will be customized for them

9 compliments:

Abby said...

This sounds like so much fun!!! You're really pulling out all the stops with this one. I think it's fantastic!! I'm putting you on my desktop calendar so I don't forget to attend the festivities!!!

Hugs,
Abby

Amanda said...

I won't be able to attend as I will be out of the house all day. :(

I "borrowed" your birthday button to use in my post announcing your party on my blog, www.beautifulblogdesigns.blogspot.com.

Have fun and happy birthday!

Shane & Irma said...

I just wanted to thank you here also for the great things you have done for me. I love all that you have done for my blog.
Blessings to you and your love ones,
Have a great weekend.

Chronic Chick Talk said...

Your designs are very beautiful. You can tell you put your heart and soul in your designs. Happy 1st birthday to CBD and wishing you many more...

Mendy said...

I made it....late as always, but I am here! Blow up the balloons and let's eat some cake!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers