I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Sidebars & Monkeys

My work this week has included adjusting a blog and making another over.

Audrey contacted me to have her blog changed from 2 to 3 columns and to change the background of these columns. She wanted me to incorporate the header she already had and keep the widths of the existing columns. I came up with this, which compliments her store.

I also finished Jennifer's blog. She wanted a simple design with some monkey accents.
I have a few As on tap~ Andreah, Amy, & Abby!

4 compliments:

The Petersons said...

These look really great!

Hey, thanks so much for voting for me! That is really sweet of you.

Jenny said...

I love the monkeys in that design!
Thanks for being one of my top droppers this month on Entrecard!
~Jenny~

Natalija said...

Greetings from Italy :)
Just wanted to say how great job you do. I also put your button on my sidebar.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers