I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

January Top Droppers

I want to say thanks to everyone who visits via EntreCard and recognize my top droppers for January. I will put your button on my sidebar. Top droppers can grab the blinkie below!!

LifesPerfectPictures




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Custom Blog Designs

3 compliments:

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

thank you so much for the cool blinkie...I have it displayed!!! I love your blog....and enjoy seeing all that you do!

Felicia said...

I wish I had more time to do Entre Card drops.. i try my hardest.. but I don't know how all of you have time for all of this! I even have the entre card tool bar in firefox.. and there is still no time! I also try to comment on every blog I drop on.. so maybe that has something to do with it. I don't just drop and run.. LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers