I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Busy!

As you can see, my design queue is getting longer and longer! That's great, but then clients have to wait a little longer to get a fabulous new look to their blog. LOL! Unfortunately much of my time is spent answering emails. I am thinking about implementing an email schedule where I will just reply to emails at certain times of the day. So if you've emailed me and didn't hear back right away, please be patient!

I hope to have some of my recent work posted SOON!

5 compliments:

Abby said...

My goodness, you're a busy bee!!! I never worry about you, Diana...I know you'll get to me when you have the change. Can't wait to see some of your new work!!

And don't forget to take some time for YOU!!

Hugs,
Abby

Joanna said...

That's awesome! If there's ever anything I can do to help you, let me know!

Nicole Feliciano said...

I do the same thing. I answer in batches...it is the only way to get things done.

One Creative Queen said...

It's good you're busy - it's a sign you do outstanding work! :)

I've put your button on my blog (and titled it "#1 Blog Designer") and am following you. I don't get what an E Top Dropper is - am I missing a post that has an explanation?

Awesome site - congrats on business picking up!

xo,
Katherine

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers