I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Do you like my blog? Please nominate me!

Have you heard of the Bloggies? They are awards that go to the best weblogs each year. I'd LOVE to win one, but I need YOUR HELP! If you'd so be inclined, please visit the official Bloggies site and submit your nomination. It's quick and easy. You just need to enter the name and URL, fill out the spam filter, and then enter your email (they promise it won't be shared or used for anything besides verification and necessary notifications)
You must enter a minimum of 3 blogs, and I am asking you nominate me for 2. Please scroll across to Best Art, Craft, or Design Weblog and fill in Custom Blog Designs (nominee) and http://customblogdesigns.blogspot.com for the URL. Then scroll across to the 3rd to last category, which is Best New Blog and add fill in Diana Rambles (nominee) and http://dianarambles.com for the URL. Since you have to fill in a minimum of 3 blogs, I recommend that you nominate Confessions of a CF Husband http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ for the last category, which is Blog of the Year. I may not be deserving of a nod, but CF Husband certainly is!! You will be sent an immediate email asking you to verify your entry. Please hurry as nominations close on Monday at 10pm EST. Thanks!
I am also looking for people who are willing to send in testimonials of my work to a site that I advertise on. Please contact me or leave a comment in this post if you want to help!

Speaking of awards, I've neglected to post the awards I've won lately.

Joanna of Now with Baby and NotJustaMom at The Life of a Mom and Jessica at Piece of Me recently awarded me the Lemonade award.

Thanks so much girls!!

PS~ This blog should have an all new look later today. I will be taking it down to put the new look up!

3 compliments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

I am going over now..
whatever you want me to do I will do for my favortie designer..
HUGS.
Have a great day..
Can't wait to see the new look..

Mendy said...

Completed. Hope you win! You do the best designs in my eyes!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers