I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Did You Know?

That I do more than just blog makeovers? Lately I've been doing little projects like blog buttons, changing backgrounds, centering & organizing sidebars, adding new widgets, custom graphics, adding digital snow, digital scrapbook layouts and more. And my prices are VERY reasonable!!! Just take a look.

Here is Amanda's new button (that she got from my giveaway). She is a new blogger and wanted something simple.
BabyGiveaways

Andreah is having a birthday bash giveaway in January and commissioned me to make this button for her. I also updated the blog code to include numbering on her comments. Both of these were $10. (notice the scalloped edges?)
LifesAHoot


Toni of It Is Nap Time (which I redesigned in November) needed a blog button for her new weekly meme. I was able to whip this button together using the same kit as the blog design. She paid $6 for this service.
MeetMyFriends

Today I made a custom blog award for a friend. I'd charge $10 for this (which would include the grab me widget code), but I made this just to make fun of him!! (Although I am sure he is proudly displaying it!

I charge $5 for a basic button, $6 for the button with the posting widget, or $10 for an animated (moving/blinking) button. Most designers start at $10 for a blog button.

My friend Robin needed the Christmas background, accents, and signature updated now that Christmas is over. I only charged her $10 for this since this was the 2nd time I'd done it. It might be more like $12-15 for a new client. Robin even had a makeover done a while back by another designer, but I was still happy to change just the particulars she wanted.

I have 2 bloggers that have me on retainer. They each paid me $30. I am cleaning up/centering all the graphics/links on their sidebars and they will continue to send me stuff to add/update. It's hard to quote exactly how much work that is, but I am a fair person and tend to sell myself a little short, so they will get plenty of work out of me.

Another blogger paid me $10 to redo several blog posts and then I created a tutorial for her with specifics on posting photos and slide shows.

And of course I do custom digital scrapbooking. My services and fees our outlined here. My best client is Kim. I've been trying to teach her how to scrap via IM and she's been frustrated with it, so she just orders from me. Here is some of the things I've made~


So do have something you need other than a blog makeover? Feel free to contact me and we can discuss what you need.

5 compliments:

Cora said...

You do great work! And yes he is proudly displaying the award, he he.

Jimh. said...

I love it! Where do I send the check! (it'll bounce) I still LOVE it, though! See how I introduced it!

Jenny & Robert said...

Love it Diana! I need to email you about something...maybe about my sidebar area on my blog...sort of adding a color to match the rest of the blog so the text can be seen better? Or maybe just a nice new look for 2009 (cost?) - our year! Woo Hoo! Let me know and can't wait to chat!
Jenny G.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers