I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Top EC Droppers

I want to thank all the EntreCard users that visit my blog. A special thanks goes out to my top droppers (shown below.) The top droppers for December get extra advertising on my left sidebar this month.

Here is an award you can post on your blog if you want!

CustomBlogDesigns

DianaRambles

7 compliments:

Justin said...

Thank you for the link! Glad I made it into your top droppers :)

NotJustAMom said...

Yay! I'm so glad I made your top dropper list. Thanks for visiting me, as well! Love your site, you're so talented!

Lin said...

I LOVE what you did for Jo's blog! It is just so lovely!

NotJustAMom said...

Your blog has been given the Lemonade Award! To check it out, please visit my blog at http://www.thelifeofamom.com/2009/01/lemonade-award-top-droppers-list.html

Love your site and thanks for being on my Top Droppers List this month!

April said...

I'm happy to be one of your top droppers. I enjoy your blog and hope to get you to do something with mine someday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers