I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

I do graphics too!

Robin contacted me and asked me to make a graphic for a raffle she is holding to raise money for their impending adoption. Click the graphic to link to the raffle!
Bring Mia Hope Home Raffle

Please contact me if you would like me to create a custom graphic for your site!

3 compliments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

Your stuff is great. I'm going to check out prices. I need a gift guide logo. And if you can stop by my blog. I've got 6 contests running! Here's a link for

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2008/11/paper-shouts-holiday-card-contest.html

Nicole Feliciano said...

Ok another comment. Diane is awesome. A complete pro. She handled my project for me in 24 hours start to finish. I'll definitely be back!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers