I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

More Blog Awards!

Melissa over at Your Family Fun has awarded me the Uber Amazing Blog Award. Check out her blog for great lots of great fun activities.I've also been given the collage tag by Toni at It Is Nap Time and Shelly at The Mom with BrowniesThanks for the great awards girls! I appreciate them. I've given out so many awards lately, so I am just extending an award to all the sites I visit and leave comments at!

5 compliments:

Julie@Cool Mom Guide said...

I hear ya! Seems like we're passing lots of awards along-all very well deserved of course! Great thinking with your selection! ;)

Felicia said...

This is a great idea! Package them in a bundle! Congrats on all your awards. You definitely deserve them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers