I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Blog Make Over Contest

Would you like to win a custom blog makeover? Just enter your blog name & URL below between now and March 3. I will put all the blog names in a hat and have one of my kids pick one out. That lucky winner will get a FREE blog makeover. All who sign up will get 20% off my blog makeover services.

15 compliments:

Melissa said...

Hope I win! Can you delete my previous entry where I put my last name. Thanks!

Doreen said...

Help....I don't necessarily want you just to make-over my site (although it's completely empty at the moment)--I want to LEARN how to create and update it myself (you know, "give a girl a fish, or teach a girl to fish"...)I really can't figure out where to start. I haven't been able to find any tutorials on Blogspot for customizing their boring templates and I haven't had time to search very hard elsewhere.

Can you teach me--oh, wise blog-master?

Custom Blog Designs said...

Doreen, there is no way to contact you. So I suggest you google and look beyond blogger. Good luck!

ourhomesteadingquest said...

Wow! I saw what you did to Mendy's blog and it looks great! I sure hope I win!

Beverly said...

I would love to win something. Enter me please.

Thanks, Beverly

shelley said...

Thanks...your designs are GREAT. Even if I don't win...I am wanting a new look, I will keep you in mind.

Wendy said...

Hey Diana, I had to enter twice because I left a letter out of my blog addy. Sorry. Just remove #25. Thanks.

sennachie said...

BTW - do you have an expiration date on the 20% off on everyone who entered?
I had entered as sennumaria, but changed my id & blog address this past week. I would be interested in a blog makeover, but not yet... I love your work - everything looks awesome!! And Dori is soo cute :)
Our Dragonfly baby will be 2 this week, can't believe it..

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers