I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Mrs. Albanese's Class

Alessia approached me to make adjustments to her teaching blog. The background was not wide enough and blurry and she had many other things that needed to be cleaned up. She wanted to stick with the same apple theme.
custom teacher blog design
Before
Here is the much improved design!
teaching custom blog makeover
After

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers