I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

I love a good barter!

Robin & I have had a barter going for a few years now. I update her blog(s) and in turn I get some of her gorgeous clothing creations for my daughter. We both feel like we have the good end of a stick, so it's a win-win situation. I updated Robin's blog back in November with a look she absolutely loved. She wanted to stick with the seasonal tree in her header, so I just updated it with a spring look. I've had the privilege of meeting Robin in person and will be seeing her in a few weeks when my daughter & I have our annual girls weekend trip to Missouri!

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers