I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Snowflakes for Liliana

Robin is a repeat client that I have a great barter going with. I do her blog design and she makes GORGEOUS custom clothing for my daughter. I just redesigned her main blog and created a matching new design for her Snowflakes for Liliana blog. Robin and her family will be traveling to China to adopt Liliana in a few months and she has this auction blog to raise the remaining funds for their adoption expense. I donated one of my OOAK premade designs to the auction. Check out her animated design and bid on some wonderful items!

I love a good barter and if you provide a product or service that you think I might be interested please contact me to see if we can work something out.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers