I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Bento Lunch +

Shannon contacted me to makeover her Bento Lunch blog. She makes the cutest lunches for her kids each day and takes pics of each one. She wanted the lunches showcased in her header of her main & review blogs~And while I was already doing work for her she decided to have her family blog redone in the same template style. She wanted to go with B&W to go with the portraits she had done of her children.

2 compliments:

Meagan said...

your work is so great. I realize now that you have designed some of the blogs I follow

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers