I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Birthmothers 4 Adoption

I came across the Birthmothers 4 Adoption blog via a former client. As an adoptive mom I was touched to be able to read about the experiences that the birthmothers that have posted there have experienced. I offered to spruce up their site a little bit since the information there is so valuable. I used the logo and information they had posted at the top in the header. Jessa was interested in a damask background and I found this cute heart damask design which tied in to the heart in their logo. I gave the same look to their Scholarships 4 Birthmother's blog.

0 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers