I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Lovely Liliana

Robin is one of my frequent clients who has me give her blog a new look several times a year. Here is the latest design that I just completed which reflects their lovely little Liliana who is waiting for them in China. You should check out Robin's gorgeous sewing creations. We barter clothing for blog design! w00t!

1 compliments:

Carolynn said...

Hi, I was just dropping by to let you know about my brand new blog that is devoted to custom blog designers! I would love it if you would stop by. http://makincuteblogs.blogspot.com/ Thanks! Carolynn

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers