I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Cute Elephants & such

Kimberly and her hubby run an orphanage in Kenya and she wanted a new blog design to reflect their life in Kenya. This is what I came up with.
Huffmans in Kenya

Other work this week has included...
Updating header pics for Alyson & Ford.Creating a new graphic for Crystal.
Crystal & Co - Twins
Making a frame for Alison, who used her referral coupon. Look at her adorable newborn son!
And making a frame for Catherine's blog.

1 compliments:

Crystal & Co said...

Look at how busy you are! I refer everyong I know to you! I just love your work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers