I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Happy Chinese New Year

I gave my personal blog~ Diana Rambles a new look for Chinese New Year.Don't forget to sign up for my current giveaway AND to attend the big CBD Birthday Party Sunday at 3pm CST!

1 compliments:

HarmSkills said...

I cannot get your CONTACT ME link to work. I would like to order some products. Please contact me at babytogo@aol.com
Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers