I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Come Celebrate a Birthday!!

2 years ago a friend of mine approached me to design her blog. That first design helped launched Custom Blog Designs. Now it's time to celebrate CBD's 2nd Birthday. Come join the fun next Sunday at 3pm CST. There will be a live chat, games, and prizes. All participants will get a discount coupon and receive extra entries into the last 2 giveaways of the month.

4 compliments:

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your up and coming 2nd birthday... I am following you back from MBC...

Thanks for following my blog

Happy Mom of 5


I love your site and will defiantly contact you to do a button for me on my new book blog (Chrissy's World Of Books) I just created.

Joanna said...

Your work is really nice, I would love your help but you charge a lot more than I can afford right now. Any chance I can have you make a button for me and possibly a header/banner?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers