I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Savvy Moms Really Do Save!

Crystal contacted me and asked for a quote on me doing the designs with her doing the installation. We worked together and she was really able to save on a new look for her Savvy Moms Save blog.
Savvy Moms Save

1 compliments:

Shane & Irma said...

i love to see your work. I see the last 6 of the headers you've made and I get ideas for my scraping. Good work my friend like always... Again if you can help me out with a new idea for my blog. Shane will be getting out the end of the yead. So I need to change the header..
Thank you and have a great weekend.

p.s.
I don't see my header in your display.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers