I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

More Catching Up!

I know I haven't posted much lately. I've been super busy this fall with family commitments, school activities, and volunteer work. I am fitting in my bloggy work when I can. Here is work that I have finished over the last week.

I've been working on Cathy's blog for a while. I did 2 blogs, one in English and one in German.
Missy wanted a monkey theme for her blog. After searching around we decided to go with a sock monkey kit. It was a fun design!
Grace is from down under and she wanted a blog to show off her stamping hobby. It features a glittery title and moving butterfly in the header.Char had me create a header & signature for her family blog. I changed the colors of the template to match. I like how it turned out!
Jenna is in the process of opening up a new site called The City Pretty. I helped develop the various sites and made a matching twitter page.

2 compliments:

Grace from Australia said...

G'day Diana,

I just drop by to say a big "THANK YOU" for a fantastic job tweaking my blog - its PERFECT! I appreciate your time.Your prompt service,friendly and excellent customer service is beyond no bounds. I recommend your work to any one with no hesitation. Keep up the great work girl. Once again THANK YOU.

Thanking You
Grace from Down Under
(Queensland Australia)

Nicole Feliciano said...

Diana,

Just a quick note to thank you for all your hard work on Momtrends. You are dependable and creative--not a usual combo. Hope we continue to partner for a long, long time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers