I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Slow Going

It's summer and I am working slowly but surely on blogs. It's been nice to take time off here and there and take the kiddos places.

I just finished Mary's new blog. She wanted something shabby chic but with monkeys. This is what I came up with.I also made a new button for my buddy Robin's Cafe Press shop. Lucky me...I got to meet Robin a few weeks ago. She's the first client of mine that I have been able to meet AFTER I did her makeover.
My CafePress Store

2 compliments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

YEAH another Monkey lover! Monkey moms rock :)

Love it, it's too cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers