I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

New VOTW

Hi All! Thanks for your understanding with me skipping VOTW last week. My back is much better and things have returned to normal.

This week's VOTW is Dee. Dee awarded me with A Lovely Blog award last week, so I'd like to say thanks by giving her my VOTW award. Dee gets her choice of a custom blog button, signature, digital scrapbook page, or $5 coupon to CBD.
Thanks to Teresha for giving me this award too!

1 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers