I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

IE

I've been contacted over the past week by clients that use IE (Internet Explorer) asking why their blog is acting up. If you check out Known Issue for Blogger, they report problems with IE. Problems that are still unresolved. I know some people have removed or moved their followers and the issues have gone away, but others are still having (sporadic) issues.

I just came across this post that shares one's opinion on IE. I actually thing that more than one person has this opinion. I sure do!

1 compliments:

Cora said...

I agree but I was not a big fan of firefox and the hubby hates safari so I changed to google Chrome but there are a few things that I can't do in the blog (like move things around in the layout) So I have to use IE still once in a while.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers